- Full face helmet
- Jacket (prefer Kevlar as a minimum)
- Full length pants (prefer Kevlar as a minimum)
- Gloves and boots that cover your ankle *No exposed skin
Some general preparation information:
- Please bring along a full tank of fuel (you won’t need extra fuel)
- Ensure your bike is in good condition
- Pay particular attention to your tyre pressures
- Ensure your chain is correctly tensioned as per owners manual
- Your mirrors should be folded in to prevent distraction.
- All mirrors need to be taken off or turned in. If neither of these are possible, we require you to cover your mirrors by placing tape over them, so please ensure you bring tape for this purpose.
- The track canteen will not be open, so please ensure you bring your own snacks and lunch.
- A fridge is available.
- Please ensure you are well hydrated the day before and bring plenty of fluids
Please also note the following:
- If it rains we may get wet – we train in all weather conditions
- Strictly no spectators, partners, etc are allowed into the circuit or training room
- No photography or video cameras
Please read the following FAQs for all information relating to bookings, safety, Preparation & Circuit Amenities of Rider Academy Training Days
Click here for directions to Lakeside DTC – Follow the gold line to the Rider Training Centre (DTC) at Lakeside. There may be times when entry is via the main gate so we will need you to take direction on day the should it be required